Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Things to Ponder

Okay so no chapter today. Its been a bit busy and I want to focus my thoughts and give you my best so... instead of a new chapter I'm giving you some concept art. This is how the hooded figures appear in my mind's eye. May be you visualized them differently. So things to ponder... WHY ARE THERE HUNDREDS OF THESE BOOGERS RUNNING AROUND? Where exactly has Clancy found himself? Let me throw you a few teases. What if I told you there were exactly 658 of them counting the one who arrived with Clancy? Wouldn't that mean that the 7 other women in the cellar would bring that total to 665 and that would make Laura victim number...
Food to chew on and speculate over.
Revelation 13:18
and
Revelation 20:1-3
click on photo for a larger view

No comments:

Post a Comment